Filter by Agency
- 21st CCLC Professionals (1)
- Academic Improvement and Teacher Quality Programs (1)
- Administration for Children and Families (189)
- Administration for Community Living (3)
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (1)
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) (1)
- AmeriCorps (31)
- Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (1)
- Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (1)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (4)
- Bureau of Indian Education (1)
- Bureau of Justice Assistance (16)
- Bureau of Justice Statistics (3)
- Bureau of Land Management (1)
- Census Bureau (6)
- Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion (4)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (260)
- (-) Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (15)
- Children’s Bureau (7)
- Child Welfare Information Gateway (1)
- Civil Rights Division (DOJ) (1)
- Community Oriented Policing Services (2)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (27)
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (1)
- Division of Adolescent and School Health (DASH) (7)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (9)
- Employment and Training Administration (29)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (2)
- Family and Youth Services Bureau (125)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (4)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) (2)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (32)
- Federal Highway Administration (2)
- Federal Interagency Team on Volunteerism (1)
- Federal Student Aid (8)
- Federal Trade Commission (9)
- Food and Drug Administration (6)
- Food and Nutrition Service (9)
- Forest Service (1)
- General Accounting Office (2)
- General Services Administration (10)
- Grants.gov (1)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (15)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) (2)
- Indian Health Service (1)
- Institute of Education Sciences (58)
- Institute of Museum and Library Services (2)
- Maternal & Child Health Bureau (HRSA) (1)
- Military Community and Family Policy (1)
- National 4-H Headquarters (1)
- National Agricultural Library (2)
- National Center for Education Statistics (66)
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (16)
- National Center on Safe Supportive Learning Environments (5)
- National Clearinghouse on Families & Youth (NCFY) (23)
- National Collaborative on Workforce & Disability for Youth (7)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (26)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (6)
- National Institute of Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (2)
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture (14)
- National Institute of Justice (26)
- National Institute of Mental Health (13)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (1)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (2)
- National Institutes of Health (50)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (3)
- National Science Foundation (3)
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration (2)
- NDTAC (10)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (1)
- Off ice of Justice Programs (1)
- Office of Adolescent Health (18)
- Office of Civil Rights (11)
- (-) Office of Community-Oriented Policing Services (3)
- Office of Community Planning and Development (1)
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (17)
- Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (1)
- Office of Educational Research and Improvement (1)
- Office of Educational Technology (1)
- Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (11)
- (-) Office of Federal Student Aid (2)
- Office of Financial Education (1)
- Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control (4)
- Office of Innovation and Improvement (2)
- Office of Justice Programs (121)
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (176)
- Office of Military Community and Family Policy (1)
- Office of Minority Health (1)
- Office of National Drug Control Policy (5)
- Office of Planning, Evaluation, and Policy Development (1)
- Office of Policy and Research (3)
- Office of Postsecondary Education (4)
- Office of Public Health and Science (4)
- Office of Safe and Healthy Students (16)
- Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (3)
- Office of Special Education Programs (20)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (2)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE) (10)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (1)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs (2)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Reserve Affairs (1)
- Office of the Attorney General (1)
- Office of the Surgeon General (2)
- Office of Tribal Justice (1)
- Office of Victims of Crime (17)
- Office of Violence Against Women (9)
- Office of Vocational and Adult Education (2)
- Office of Women’s Health (2)
- Policy and Program Studies Service (2)
- Public and Indian Housing Division (6)
- Rehabilitation Services Administration (1)
- Reserve Affairs (1)
- Rural Development (3)
- Small Business Administration (1)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) (92)
Coverage of Behavioral Health Services for Children, Youth, and Young Adults with Significant Mental Health Conditions
This bulletin, from the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services, Centers for Medicaid and CHIP Services, aims to help states design a benefit package that will meet the needs of children and youth with significant health conditions and is both clinically—and cost—effective.
Connecting Kids to Coverage: Ten Things Schools Can Do
This resource explains what schools can do to help connect the millions of uninsured adolescents in the United States to coverage.
Find state-specific information about health insurance coverage
Coverage of Housing-Related Activities and Services for Individuals with Disabilities
CMS developed an informational bulletin that assists states in designing their Medicaid benefits and clarifies the circumstances under which Medicaid reimburses housing-related activities. This bulletin can also help states design benefit programs that acknowledge the social determinants of health and contribute to a holistic focus on improvement of individual health and wellness.
50 Years of Medicaid: Women, AI/AN, and Immigrants
In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Medicaid, CMCS created a compilation of Medicaid’s progress over the years in serving women, American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) individuals, and immigrants.
New Medicaid Expenditure Data
CMS released preliminary Medicaid expenditure data reported by states through the Medicaid Budget and Expenditure System. The summary-level data is associated with Medicaid service expenditures reported by states between April 1, 2014, and September 30, 2014.
New Service Delivery Opportunities for Individuals with a Substance Use Disorder
CMS issued guidance to states regarding opportunities to design service delivery systems for individuals with substance use disorder (SUD) (PDF, 15 pages), including an opportunity for demonstration projects approved under section 1115 of the Social Security Act to ensure that a continuum of care is available to individuals with SUD.
Resources for Pre-Teen and Teen Vaccinations
Several HHS agencies partnered with WebMD to create a webpage with information on preteen and teen vaccines. The site provides answers to common questions about vaccines, and can help parents track the vaccines their adolescent needs and has received.
Letter: Policy Options for Using SNAP to Determine Medicaid Eligibility and an Update on Targeted Enrollment Strategies
This letter (PDF, 9 pages) to state health officials and state Medicaid directors describes an opportunity for states to use the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) gross income to support Medicaid eligibility for certain populations under the Medicaid state plan authority.
Guidance: 2016 Medicaid Managed Care Rate Development
CMS released the final 2016 Medicaid Managed Care Rate Development Guide (PDF, 18 pages) for states to use in the development of any Medicaid managed care rates.
Resource: Social Media Resources for Open Enrollment 2017
This website includes videos, graphics, hashtags, sample posts, and other tools and resources that can be used to promote Open Enrollment 2017 through social media platforms.
Resource: Snapshot of First 12 Days of Open Enrollment
This resource provides a snapshot of the number of people selecting health insurance plans through the Health Insurance Marketplace during Open Enrollment, which began on November 1, 2016. As of the first 12 days of Open Enrollment, more than one million people selected plans, including 250,000+ new customers and 750,000+ consumers renewing their coverage.
Resource: Preventing Sexual Violence
This webpage highlights federal efforts to prevent sexual violence (SV) on college campuses, information on SV prevention strategies, and CDC’s five-component framework for preventing SV. Higher education professionals and SV practitioners can use this information to plan and implement prevention strategies on college and university campuses.
Share with Youth: A Roadmap to Behavioral Health: A Guide to Using Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services
This guide (PDF, 24 pages) can help people understand how to use health insurance coverage to improve their mental and physical health. It provides an eight step road map for understanding behavioral health, finding and accessing appropriate providers, and staying on the road to recovery.
Report: April 2016 Medicaid and CHIP Eligibility and Enrollment
This report provides April 2016 state Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) eligibility and enrollment data, as reported by state Medicaid and CHIP agencies as part of the Medicaid and CHIP Performance Indicator process.
Problem-Oriented Guides for Police
The Problem-Oriented Guides for Police summarize knowledge about how police can reduce the harm caused by specific crime and disorder problems. They are guides to prevention and to improving the overall response to incidents, not to investigating offenses or handling specific incidents.
IACP Launches No-Cost Online Training on Child Trafficking
The International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), in collaboration with COPS and the FBI’s Violent Crimes Against Children Section, released “Child Sex Trafficking: A Training Series for Frontline Officers.” This free, self-paced online course will educate frontline officers on how to recognize and respond to victims of child sex trafficking.
Resource: Focused Deterrence of High-Risk Individuals: Response Guide No. 13
This guide, developed by the Center for Problem-Oriented Policing, describes the concept of focused deterrence initiatives (FDI), administering and leading an FDI, and applying focused deterrence to specific crime problems. Police and police departments can use this guide to design and implement local FDIs.
Share with Youth: FAFSA: Determining Your Dependency Status
Before students are ready to complete the FAFSA, they need to determine whether they will be under an independent or dependent status. This video describes how dependent applicants may need to include parental financial information.
Share with Youth: StudentLoans.gov/Repay
This website helps student find the loan repayment option that is best for them. By answering no more than five questions, the site helps borrowers identify repayment options, the materials needed, and the steps to register.