The Antisocial Behavior of the Adolescent Children of Incarcerated Parents: A Developmental Perspective, funded by the Department of Health and Human Services, discusses the link between parent incarceration and antisocial behavior in adolescents, how it develops overtime, why this issue is important to address, and how to address it.
Different sections are accessible through the table of contents here:
- The Significance of Antisocial Behavior during Adolescence
- Linking Parent Criminality and Adolescent Antisocial Behavior
- A Life Course Model of Antisocial Behavior
- Prison, Parenting, and Change
- Interventions that May Make a Difference in the Lives of the Adolescent Children of Incarcerated Parents