Filter by Department
- Department of Agriculture (3)
- Department of Commerce (1)
- Department of Defense (1)
- Department of Education (20)
- Department of Health and Human Services (67)
- (-) Department of Homeland Security (3)
- Department of Justice (74)
- Department of Labor (1)
- Department of the Interior (3)
- Multiple Federal Partners (2)
- Office of Management and Budget (1)
- Office of the Inspector General (3)
- The White House (3)
- Virginia Dept of Juvenile Justice (1)
Citizen Corps was created to help coordinate volunteer activities that will make our communities safer, stronger, and better prepared to respond to any emergency situation. It provides opportunities for people to participate in a range of measures to make their families, homes, and communities safer from the threats of crime, terrorism, and disasters of all kinds. Search for your local Citizen Corps Councils, Community Emergency Response Teams, Medical Reserve Corps, Fire Corps and Neighborhood Watch programs here.
Teen CERT: Community Emergency Response Team
The Teen CERT training program teaches youth readiness and response skills. Hands-on practice and realistic exercises prepare youth for the unexpected in their community. Newly learned leadership skills will empower youth to safely respond to an emergency and assist victims without endangering themselves or others.
Lost Person Behavior Mobile App
The Lost Person Behavior mobile app provides step-by-step instructions on search plans for first responders and response teams involved in missing person searches. Designed using data from more than 150,000 missing person cases across the country, the app provides guidance for more than 40 different scenarios, including lost children.