Featured Grant OpportunityTeen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Program (Funding Opportunities)
Featured Grant OpportunitySchool Emergency Response to Violence (Project SERV) (Funding Opportunity)
Featured Grant OpportunityStreet Outreach Program (Funding Opportunities)
Featured Grant OpportunityChild Victims and Witnesses Support Materials: Outreach and Implementation Project (Funding…
Featured Grant OpportunityCharter School Programs (CSP) (Funding Opportunity)
Featured Grant OpportunityTribal Victim Services Set-Aside Formula Program (Funding Opportunity)
Featured Grant OpportunitySafe Streets and Roads for All (SS4A) (Funding Opportunity)
Featured Grant OpportunityAddressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children (Funding Opportunity)
Featured Grant OpportunityMultistate Mentoring Programs Initiative (Funding Opportunity)
Featured Grant OpportunityNational Communication System (NCS) for Runaway and Homeless Youth Program Notice of Funding…
Featured Grant OpportunityDisability Innovation Fund - Pathways to Partnerships (Funding Opportunity)
Featured Grant OpportunityResearch on Juvenile Justice Topics (Funding Opportunity)
Featured Grant OpportunityChildren and Youth Resilience Challenge (Funding Opportunity)
Featured Grant OpportunityMentoring Programs for Youth in the Juvenile Justice System (Funding Opportunity)
Featured Grant OpportunityYouth Violence Prevention Program (Funding Opportunity)
Partnership for Results
Partnership for Results (The Partnership) is a model of local governance designed to implement a broad spectrum of evidence-based programs for the benefit of youth at risk. Operating in Cayuga County in Central New York, it has improved outcomes for children and youth and their families since its founding in 2000.
The Partnership’s collaboration structure includes the following:
- A strong leadership structure and team
- An effective decision-making process
- Implementation of protocols for collecting data across agency lines
- Evaluation of effectiveness to drive improvement
- Established joint fiduciary responsibility to braid funding
The Partnership’s best practices include:
- Maintaining strong and supportive leadership
- Sharing fiscal responsibility to create a sustainable structure
- Fostering cross-agency awareness and providing cross-training
- Focusing on sustainability from the start
The Partnership learned these lessons:
- Develop instruments and databases designed to meet your needs.
- Sustain programs through changes in leadership.
- Manage relationships and conflicts.
- Be aware of potential for resistance to change.
- Reinforce staff commitment.
View additional key resources and information about the collaboration.