Partnership for Results
About the Collaboration
- The Partnership is a quasi-governmental entity, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, whose board is comprised exclusively of directors of public agencies operating in the areas of education, human services, and law enforcement.
- The Partnership was formed in March 2000 with the support of a federal grant from the U.S. Departments of Education, Health & Human Services, and Justice.
- The Partnership's program design is focused on making system-wide improvements including:
- maximizing available service resources by reducing duplication;
- improving the effectiveness of services by enhancing their continuity; and
- promoting ongoing collaboration between public and community-based providers.
- The Partnership has implemented over 25 evidence-based educational and human services programs in Cayuga County and parts of Onondaga County, and it has developed and implemented a range of interagency databases that facilitate service integration, support fidelity of implementation, and enhance accountability.