Follow and Promote TAG
By joining Adolescent Health: Think, Act, Grow® (TAG), you pledge to support TAG's goals, to raise awareness about adolescent health, and to take action to improve adolescent health and healthy development. In addition, you will be signed up for our e-updates to receive the latest TAG news and resources.
Here are four ways YOU can get involved to help improve adolescent health and healthy development:
1. Sign up for the youth.gov newsletter.
2. Follow youth.gov and Youth Engaged 4 Change (YE4C) news on social media.
- youth.gov Twitter @youthdotgov (Hashtag #TAG42Mil)
- youth.gov LinkedIn @youth.gov
- YE4C Instagram @youthengaged4change
- YE4C Facebook @Youth Engaged 4 Change
3. Promote TAG to your networks.
- Download the TAG Playbook (PDF, 31 pages), and share with colleagues.
- Brief your colleagues about TAG at a staff or coalition meeting. Use or modify this slide deck TAG Overview slides (PDF, 7 pages). Along with the slides, use the TAG Overview one-pager (PDF, 2 pages).
- Share information about adolescent health and TAG through your newsletters, social media and blog posts, tweets, etc. Ideas for promoting TAG can be found in our TAG Toolkit (PDF, 12 pages).
- Display the TAG banners in your newsletter or on your website and link back to youth.gov/tag. You can download the banners below.
TAG Social Media Images: Download shareable social media images:
- Facebook image, square
- Facebook image, horizontal
- Twitter image, horizontal
- Web banner, horizontal (1)
- Web banner, horizontal (2)
- Web banner, square (1)
- Web banner, square (2)
4. Take action to improve adolescent health.
Adolescent Health: Think, Act, Grow® and the logo design are registered trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.